In a perfect world, you find and buy what you were looking for on our website.
And that’s the end of it — you’re completely satisfied with your purchase.
But we don’t live in a perfect world. Things can sometimes go wrong.
- You order the wrong thing, by mistake.
- We send you the wrong product (also, by mistake).
- Or maybe what you get just doesn’t work. That can happen too. Either it never works (it’s dead on arrival), or it works and then, whaddya know, it doesn’t.
Something’s wrong? Let us help you sort this out.
You ordered the wrong product
Sure, we all make mistakes. Get in touch with us and we’ll help.
We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number along with instructions on what to do next, and a shipping address.
Make sure you include the RMA number with your return, or the returned goods won’t be accepted.
You will need to pay shipping and handling charges which will be advised.
Please note that if you purchased a special order item, it cannot be returned or exchanged unless we sent you the wrong product or it is faulty or damaged.
You ordered the right product but we sent you the wrong one
Whoops! Well, mistakes happen — contact us right away and we will help you get this fixed.
You’ll need an RMA number for this too (which we will give you after we hear from you, along with further instructions and a shipping address).
We will cover your return shipping and insurance costs. We’ll make sure you get the right product (if it’s available) or give you a credit or refund.
The incorrect product must be returned in a re-saleable condition.
It’s the right product, but it’s just not working
Get in touch and let us know what the problem is.
We’ll help you troubleshoot the issue or, if necessary, refer you to the local manufacturer for help and support. See our list of manufacturer tech support contact numbers here.
The product has been damaged in transit
Let us know within 36 hours if your order has been damaged.
We may ask you to send photographs of the product and packaging.
We may send you a replacement or issue you a credit or refund.
If you are returning products for replacement or credit...
- 1Any goods you return must include the relevant packing slip or invoice number, and the RMA number.
- 2Goods are to be returned to our suppliers, not to Good Egg. We will provide you with the shipping address and instructions.
- 3A repacking and restocking fee may be charged for returned goods. They must be in the original (and undamaged) packaging and in a saleable condition. Make sure to include all relevant manuals, and to repackage static-sensitive devices in the anti-static bags they came in.
- 4You will need to pay any charges such as courier costs and delivery insurance - unless you didn’t get the product you ordered. Return freight charges will be paid by Good Egg or our suppliers if you have been sent the wrong product.